Welcome to Srini's blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bloggers .... Plz B think smart

Today I wrote one update in comments field to one of my older post. After posted the comment I observed that I missed one imp line in the comment. I searched around the blog dashboard to delete the comment, if possible modify the comment. But i did not found any way to do this.
A quick googling I got lot of suggestions, some scripts & tools to modify blog comments,but i did not get actual fix to my requirement. After a big struggle I got solution, The delete link is available below the comment(Trash image) to blog author, then I realized what a fool I am.
Without observing post comment I searched dashboard, and wasted lot of time to how to solve. Some times issue seems to be simple but it will take lot of time to solve if we think in a broad way.So bloggers please be think smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment