Welcome to Srini's blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

VIJava

Recently I am trying to integrate VIJava to my project, ohh .. Sorry I didn't tell about what is VIJava... VIJava is a opensource Java project, using this we can manage a VMServer/ESXi/ESX/vCenter thru java programming. We can get VM instances info, re-configure Vm, powerOn, powerOff ... and lot more actions.

We can remotely manage VM in very secure and efficient way. I tried to powerOn, powerOff, Reset, getvmconfigs, getVMTasks of my VM instance. It is really good API in Java , Even performance is also not bad. For more details check here

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I am trying to use java api , but I can't write a code that's allow me to know about vmconfigs.
    so can you help me to know how you wrote your getvmconfigs?
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete