Welcome to Srini's blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Kalyan's Biryani .... new flavour introduced in HYD..

We celebrated this Sunday in a special way .. Of course this is not the celebration, its more like spent the day with non-routine things... Actually before last night I unexpectedly went to Kalyan's room and slept thr. Yesterday morning i am in hurry to go to my room, at the same time kalyan asked me 'Why don't we invite our batch to room for a lunch??' Wow .... good idea, I accepted kalyan's wish ...
I went to my room quickly(5km far from kalyan's room) on balu's bike and finished some personal work and returned to kalyan's room with venki @ 12.30 noon.Mean time kalyan gathered some tips regarding Veg-biryani contents and making process. balu and shiva are already in kalyan's room, so we invited sreekanth to join. Kalyan prepared lunch with veg-biryani, butter chicken, rytha and veg-starters(Vegetable Spring Rolls). I will update photos soon ..
At last we had a good tasty meal in kalyan's room. kalyan did a fantastic job ... this is first time for kalyan preparing biryani, we just helped a little bit, All the credit goes to KALYAN only....... Thanks buddy...

2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot this. Thanks for this post. Yes, it was the first time we cooked and invited friends for lunch. We also have srikanth's roommate with us that day.

    ReplyDelete