Welcome to Srini's blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Adding Quick Launch view to Taskbar in windows 7

2 days back my system formatted with windows 7 due to audio drivers issue. I don't like the win7 default Taskbar lookSome time back I adjusted taskbar as I liked, but I forgot the procedure. A quick googling I got the tips to re organize the taskbar. For future purpose I am posting the steps to adding Quick Launch ..

1. Right click on Taskbar and choose Toolbars and click on New Toolbar
2. in folder line paste the following path %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
3. Click on Select Folder button
4. Now you have Quick Launch bar in your Taskbar.

 You can adjust the Quick launch in taskbar as you prefer by unlock the taskbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment