Welcome to Srini's blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sankranthi Vacation 2011

Today I am going to my village to celebrate Sankranthi. To be frank I cann't njoy this trip much because of I am going for some purpose, My dream is in progress .... I need to give a hand to my family to go this op smoothly .... Don't think of other side.., new house buildng@village is in progress, So I need to address lots of issues to get some releif to my parents. I am proud to say that I am giving a nice gift to my parents in this new year, as they can live together there forever. I am sitting here and getting updates daily and arranging money on demand but my father really working hard there to get it run carefully/safely. Ohh ... sorry I am letting you bored .. forget about this .. Njoy the vacassion with your family ...make your family fills with happiness forever .. Wish you a very happy pongal ....



While surfing net I got an interesting cartoon about sankranthi .. please take look here ..Lol ...

No comments:

Post a Comment