Welcome to Srini's blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Something special news

Hi Bloggers hope you are all doing well , This time I came up with an interesting news which I had never heard and seen. This is really not acceptable thing. I think you people also never expect this kind of thing. With this we will know how people crazy to do such kind of actions. Ohhh ... sorry I didn't tell about the news which I came to know .. Here the thing is Nothing. Opppsssssssss .. I think you are angry on me for this kind of post. Sorry .. Sorry .. Sorry. and thanks for your patience to read. wait.. wait .. I need to tell one more thing. Hummm .. This time I am not joking, Huhhh .. I think you are still reading this post... The news is .... this is my centuaryth post. Hmmmm just I want this post to be kind of .... Hope you understand my intention. I am really wondering .. yeah .. its a special thing for me. I am really happy to share this with you people. Forgive me for this kind of stupid post .. :P . Hv a great day ....
Thanks,
Srini.T

1 comment:

  1. Bava inni posts eppudu raseav ra. Just catching up all. So you choose to talk to yourself sometimes??
    Missing you ra.

    ReplyDelete