Welcome to Srini's blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Invisible mode in Gtalk client

Is there any way to to go invisible mode in Gtalk? This feature available in Gmail (web mail) widget but not in Gtalk. Every time when I want to go invisible I am using webmail instaed of gtalk. If we are addicted to gtalk client then it is little bit tough to use webmail.

Today morning with a quick googling I came to know that recently google released Google Talk lab version, provies invisible mode feature. Google saying this is expermintal version of gtalk client and one more thing is emotions(Avatars) feature is also available in this lab version. downward is lack of file transfer & voice mail features in this experimental version.

I just downloaded and installed it in my desktop, seems to be not bad, For more details about google talk lab version go to google official website. Download it from Google Talk Lab Edition and try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment