Welcome to Srini's blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ugadi celebrations ...

Hi All belated తెలుగు సంవత్సర శుభాకాంక్షలు . This weekend I went to my home village and spent 2 days with frnds and parents. After a long time I played vollaball with my frnds. This year i am missing my village teerdtham(Jatara) which is scheduled on 18th of this month.
I celebrated this ugadi in my sister's home at with my cousin srinu's family and my uncle family. Yesterday we spent the day with lot of discussions. Actually I unexpectedly went to thr with some personal work. Yesterday's lunch&dinner specials are 'Naatucodi biryani, chicken fry, Fish fry and Fish soop and chicken jonts. Because of Jyothi, Rupa, Chanti and jaya aunt yesterday we had a tasty meal. Thanks my dear sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment